Kidvelo Brand Ambassador Programme
We’re looking for children aged between 18-months-old and 5 years old who love Kidvelo bikes and wish to become Kidvelo Bikes brand ambassadors. You don’t have to own a Kidvelo bike as you’ll get one in exchange for some creative content!
If you answer YES to these questions then please apply:
- Is your child between 18-months-old and 5-years-old (or have the appropriate inside leg measurement to fit one of the Kidvelo Bikes)
- Does your family genuinely love getting out and about riding bikes?
- Are you a confident rider & ride regularly and wish for your child to do the same?
- Do you love Kidvelo bikes?
Not sure exactly what an ambassador is, or what it is involved? Check out the questions below for more information about the ambassador program.
What does a Kidvelo Bikes ambassador do?
- Inspire other young children to cycle
- Ride their Kidvelo bike Adventures regularly
- Share photos, videos and stories of them on a Kidvelo bike – please note we are big believers in safety helmets, that would need to be worn.
What we expect.
- Instagram Post at least once a month using #kidvelobikesuk
- Instagram Story once a month
- Represent us in a positive manner
- Respond to requests for assistance with blog content
- Give permission for Kidvelo Bikes to use content submitted during contract terms and thereafter.
What does a Kidvelo Bikes ambassador get in return?
- New Kidvelo Bike delivered to a UK address.
- Discounts on future bikes, or the opportunity to discuss contract renewal and a bike upgrade. (At the directors’ discretion).
- Contract terms are for ONE year
Terms and Conditions The Promotion 1. This Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and hosted by Kidvelo Bikes. 2. The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom with the consent of a parent or guardian aged over 18. Employees and affiliates of Kidvelo Bikes are unable to enter the competition. Entry Requirements 3. To enter, participants must complete the Kidvelo Bikes Become a Brand Ambassador Form 4. The awarded participant (“The Ambassador ”) will be offered a contract with Kidvelo Bikes to promote Kidvelo Bikes and inspire young children to ride bikes for the term of one calendar year. 5. The Ambassador will be awarded as deemed suitable by the directors, from the applications, that is the closest fit to our criteria. Not every application will be deemed suitable. 6. The Ambassador will be presented with a Kidvelo bike as part of the signed contract between The Ambassador’s guardian/parent and Kidvelo Bikes, which is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative product. Promotional Rights 7. By submitting their entry to The Promotion, participants agree to grant Kidvelo Bikes the right to free reproduction and exhibition of the entry in all media to promote Kidvelo Bikes. 8. Participants may be asked to take part in publicity activities, press calls and photo shoots but their acceptance is not a requirement of the promotion. 9. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. For queries relating to this Promotion don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org Promotors: Kidvelo Bikes, Chandos Business Centre, 87 Warwick Street, Leamington Spa, CV32 4RJ
Join our mailing list
Never miss out on new products, exclusive offers, and more when you join the Kidvelo mailing list.